Sunday, June 19, 2011

Its been awhile..

sorry for the lag - There was never any very exciting news to post, so I didn't - the season end was disappointing, but I'm over it. The bigger issue now is that Coach Chisum is leaving...I will miss him a lot - I loved having him as a coach/ friend I could talk to at school. I will never forget these past two years with Chisum as my coach, they were exceptionally wonderful and fun! BUT he is not leaving town, so I will make sure to visit lots!

As for summer training, I just started yesterday (6/18). I went for a 32 minute run with Brennan coming for about 20 of it. It felt good, but weird, to be running after 12 days off. My legs felt like jello! Until like 22 minutes in I felt fine - and then I was all the sudden gasping for breath. I think I'm a bit out of shape - but I also have a cold and I think that contributed a lot.

This morning, I got up at 7 and went to a 7:30 hot yoga class with my father and Rachel! We had tons of fun! I did hot yoga for the first time last week, and it feels great after the class! (just not during the 90 minutes of soaking yourself with sweat!) I'm going to go for a run later today, probably before lunch so it doesn't get too hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment