Saturday, June 25, 2011

quite the morning...

So I woke up at 6:45 this morning to go to hot yoga with Rachel. I arrived at Rachel's house at 7:08 and waited for her to come out. And waited. And waited. I actually had a very nice time sitting in my car, listening to music and the rain and being stared at by random passerby. Like actually. Then I left at 7:27 assuming it was then too late to go to the 7:30 yoga class, and went home. I then had a lovely morning finishing Born To Run in bed. Afterwards, I was quite inspired and went for a run. Except I already had a ton of mileage for my first week back, so I only did 3 miles. I ran down the brookpath to Caroline path and back. I was feeling so good in the last mile, so I made it a progression run. I single-handedly beat all the people on the brook path running ahead of me, it was thrilling! Although I made sure I was polite and said "good morning" as I ran past! haha, I think I have a new favorite pastime :)

Total mileage this week - 30. (maybe a little high? we'll see how I feel next week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment