Sunday, June 26, 2011

the not quite off day...

So today I didn't run, but I had tons of activity!

This morning Rachel and I had a make-up hot yoga class, at 7:30, which is too early for normal humans. But its nice when you're done...the instructor today was very militant and annoying...not so fun.

Then, for lunch, Nina and I went on a 10 mile bike ride! We biked to the aqueduct, then down past the water well, then out winding river, into Needham, and to the Charles River Peninsula. Then we picnicked on a rock and watched nature...and some annoying boats that kept disturbing our nature. We then biked back via Grove Street, circle around in front of Jessie's house more than a few times, wishing she was home and contemplating sneaking into her pool, and then went to Trulys. Then we went to the library and picked up some quality running books. And then home. A pretty good day, I should say!

2 comments: