Sunday, December 11, 2011

Elm Bank

Saturday was Elm Bank - we had a 45-60 minute run with a 12 minute tempo at 5k pace with 3 1 minute pickups at mile pace (within the tempo). Needless to say this was difficult and I probably didn't keep up the paces. But I couldn't tell because I had no one to run with (ahemm Carlijn) so I just ran the woods loop at Elm Bank 3 times. I felt really really tired and my quads were killing. But I started in a bad mood and ended in a good mood so I guess that was good. I was in a bad mood because I am stressed about college, and I saw on college confidential that Bowdoin people were supposed to find out either yesterday or tomorrow, and I was worried it was going to be yesterdaybutthenthemailhadn'tcomeandihadtogotopracticesoahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! But now I'm feeling a bit better :) Anyways, I ran 60 minutes, most of which was pretty slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment