Thursday, December 8, 2011

Today was a good day

for once! The day itself was actually kind of crappy - I was really really tired, butttttt track was wonderful! We ran 3x400, 4x200 at current 1000 pace, so I decided a good goal for the first meet would be 3:20. Lo and behold, I ran 79,78,79 for the 400s, and that was with slowing down in the last hundred meters because I went out too fast (which, I know is a bad thing, but anyways...). And then the 800s went 38, 37,37,37, which is way UNDER pace, which was BEAUTIFUL because they felt so good! I ran 20 minutes warm up with Dana and we had a lovely conversation about skiing and how running is so much better :) And then I cooled down with Chris and we found Eve on the way and ran with her too! 15 minutes down.

Now my quads feel like rocks - I'm gonna have to roll them out tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment