Sunday, May 8, 2011

Twilight Meet!

What a day! I was freakin' out all day, especially after SATs! It started pouring and hailing, and I thought for sure it would be canceled! And then I got there and warmed up with Eve. As soon as we finished the warm up, they stopped the meet temporarily...for an hour. Eve got fed up and ran, which was impressive! I would never be able to go out and run alone!

The meet finally started, and I ran my race! PR! I ran 5:35.33, which was slower than I had hoped, but also faster than ever ! I'll take it! Although I did get a tad lazy - that 89 in there was a bit of a problem...gotta work on that! I warmed up a total of 23 minutes and cooled down for 67 - I meant to do 60, but then Brennan (suprisingly!) wanted to run more around the pond, and Carlijn needed someone to run with too!

No comments:

Post a Comment