Monday, May 2, 2011

yes, i am currently procrastinating on history...

but its ok if its to blog about running, right? Anyways, I am very very very nervous for tomorrow. 2:30 (well, 2:31 for that matter) has been a very big wall for me and I REALLY want to get over it! But I'm worried about pacing (especially after that horrific instance on Saturday) and I'm really quite worried! Still, I feel like I have to break 2:30 sometime, so Milton might as well be the meet! 2:28 here I come!!

And as for today - I went on a pleasant 53 minute run (B-10) with Brennan and Nina. Nina came for the first 5 minutes, which was nice and exciting and I miss running with her tons! Then Brennan did the first half hour with me, and I finished up on the brook path. fun stuff. also 6 down hill strides. coolio.

still procrastinating...for all who are interested, it took me five minutes to write this post because I REALLY don't want to study! :)

2 comments:

  1. I AM PROCRASTINATING TOO!!! Miss you toooo....5 minutes....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW I'M PROCRASTINATING AGAIN!!! i really don't see myself doing work tonight.

    warm up tomorrow?? "10 minutes"

    ReplyDelete