Monday, April 25, 2011

back to school

unfortunately, we had school again today. Vacation was wonderful, but i suppose all nice things must end. Such as sleep. gahhhh...

anyways, today I warmed up 20 minutes keeping a close eye on Brennan to make sure she didn't collapse! Then we did 6x400 on the grass. They went 89.92, 91,91,91,94, 95. I'm not really sure what happened at the end there. Well, for the second to last one, i do, because we were starting when another group was ending and I basically had to stop dead because I almost ran into someone! The last one though...mehhhh, I suppose my legs were tired? they kind of hurt coming up that small hill by the fence!

Anyways, then I cooled down half an hour, so I'm estimating about 8 miles today? maybe? haha 45 minutes tomorrow, looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment