Tuesday, April 5, 2011

.....

Although I have resolved my issues with my hamstring, I have moved onto a fight with my right knee. Which is surprising because my right side is usually very nice to me and doesn't get hurt. Anyways, I went for a 50 minute run today with Brennan, planning to talk to Chisum about the knee and then continue. It was bearable for those 50 minutes, although not completely pain free. Sometimes it would go away though. And I wonder if sometimes I was hyperfocusing on it. Anyways, Chisum wasn't around when I got to the highschool and I tried to run again but it hurt, so I stopped. Which really annoyed me because I didn't even get 1/2 my run in today. And I'm freakin' out.

So then I had a couple of break downs, called my mother, who told me to go see patty, and went to see patty. She thinks it might be an it band issue, but not really because its bothering me in my calf, so she doesn't really know...she told be to ice massage and elevate every hour, so I did that three times. I iced with two ice cubes each time, then elevated against the wall for 10 minutes. I also stretched and used the foam roller. Yet it hurts more now than before (as in, when I got home 4 hours ago). Great. Needless to say, I have not gotten much homework done, but tomorrow's a 1/2 day, so it doesn't really matter too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment