Saturday, February 26, 2011

50

a LONELY run today, since Brennan ditched me...its fine, I'm over it... (jk Brennannnnn!)

anyways,it was actually quite nice out, and I ran 25 minutes down Washington St. into Natick and back. I wasn't tired in the breathing sense, but my legs are STILL sore from Wednesday. For this reason, I am petrified of doing the leg workouts again, and have decided to put them off until later tonight... (more rest, ya know?!!?)

I will also try to get to a gym later today for the arm stuff. This may be difficult because I don't actually have a gym membership and I think my parents are getting tired of paying guest fees, but the only thing I would really need to do there are the pull down things on the big machine thing, so if I don't get them done this weekend, I will do extra on Monday in the fitness center!

Now I'm off to watch Jessie in her race!

No comments:

Post a Comment