Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Drill day!

We have a meet tomorrow, so we did drills!

We only went for 15 minutes warm up (instead of 20, oh my gosh!) It was quite icy again on the brook path!

We then met in the basement hallway for drills. We did all the skipping and triple up sand high knees and butt kicks and drum majors etc. Since there were less people, it all went by a lot faster! It was actually quite tiring! My strides felt ok, but again, tired. I hope this is just from doing a lot of drills in a really short amount of time! My legs felt tired again on the cool down (15 minutes), but again, I'm hoping it was just from drills and won't "negatively affect my race!"

So tomorrow, the plan is to run sub 3:20. Closer to 3:15. Maybe even 3:15. You never know! And I am determined not to be pessimistic before this race. I'm really going to "race and race all out!" I can't wait!

Heart rate - 11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment