Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gear-Changing 150's

Today was an "easy" day, although the workout itself was a tad difficult. We warmed up for 15 minutes - a very short warmup compared to the rest of this season!

We met Chisum and Coach Mark on Twitchell, where we did the gear-changing 150's. These were supposed to be mile pace/800 pace/ all out. That means 10 seconds, 9 seconds, all out. Chisum made fun of me for checking splits, but I figured I should because it was a "paced" workout, although I suppose it may have been more about effort! Anyways, the sprints felt ok, but my legs were kind of jelly-like, which felt strange. Also- we had jog back rest which was nice but made the workout last FOREVER, even though we only did 8 150s!

Then we cooled down for 15 minutes.

After cooling down, we did intense partner stretching (I forget what its called) and it made me a lot more flexible! It felt nice!

This morning, I didn't get to take my heart rate because I woke up all excited, i don't know why, and jumped out of bed, and then remembered to take it, so it wouldn't have been accurate anyways!

ps. 2 DAYS TILL JUNIOR THESIS IS DUE!!!! An update: I will try not to edit anymore. I will do my best to focus on the bibliography, and then be DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment