Thursday, February 17, 2011

last "workout"

Well, of course I'm going to run tomorrow, but I don't really consider that a "workout." Today was 5x200's at 1000 pace. We warmed up for 15 minutes. I'm a tad worried because my legs felt really tired and slow for the warm up. The 200's, however, were all fast. I hate not having a hundred marker, because my pacing gets all messed up! The first 200 was 35, then 38, then 37, then 36, then 37. I think we went out too fast, because it still felt a lot slower than yesterday. Then I tried to hit the splits. And then I thought I would have to increase effort as I got further into the workout even though I didn't really have to, and thats why they were all fast. Horrible pacing, but at least all the efforts were similar, and felt good and ready for Saturday.

15 minute cool down, however, felt just as sluggish and slow as the warm up. My legs just felt tired. Hopefully that will be remedied by my 20 minute run tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment