Monday, February 7, 2011

Icy icy icy!

Today was another very very icy day! The brook path is covered!

We warmed up 20 minutes down and back on the brook path, running very carefully so as not to slip!

Then we met on Twitchell for our progression 200s. These felt a little weird because we weren't on a track. I think we did our 2 mile and mile segments a bit fast each time, because we were consistently hitting 36's instead of 37/38. But we were consistent, so I guess that was good. We also did 45 seconds rest in between each one, because the rest wasn't on the blog and we were supposed to have 30 seconds rest for dong 6-8 last week, so we decided to give it a bit longer since we were doing more. Brennan and I cooled down another 20 minutes down the Brook Path, and we got back to the high school at 17 minutes and Brennan was very kind and even came with me to finish up the 20!

My legs felt good today, and my hip felt a bit sore during the progressions, which was weird, but I think I just tweaked it slipping on ice or something because I didn't notice it anymore on the cool down!

Morning heart rate - 12

No comments:

Post a Comment