Thursday, February 24, 2011

51

Today I accompanied my mother to her gym to do the arm workout and some abs. I was VERY VERY VERY sore from the leg workout yesterday (and still am).

The arms weren't to bad. I did, however, discover that I have virtually no arm strength whatsoever! I did 100 running arms at 8lbs, 20 each pull down things at 30 or 35 lbs (can't remember), 10 lbs each arm at rowers, i think 30 reps (my arms were burning!) and then a lot of calf raisers with 15 lb dumbbells (I lost count!) I wasn't sure if I was supposed to do more than one set, so I just did one cuz I was a tad tired!

Then I did abs: 2 minute reg. plank, then 1:30 each side planks. Then 1:00 6 inches of fun (thats my weak spot!) and 20 of those hold onto someones feet and fall down and up, and then 10 each of those, but to the side! And then various other sit ups!

After this I was very tired and still very sore! I went for 51 minutes around town, but VERYYYYYY slowly. I didn't even feel that slow, at least, until I got home and used mapmyrun.com to map it and found out I ran just under 10 minute miles, whereas yesterday I was running about 9 minute miles!

so, yesterday, I ran 7 miles, and today I ran 5.5

And that is (so far) a total of 113 minutes, and 12.5 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment