Saturday, February 26, 2011

leg strength workout thing...

I mustered the strength to do the leg workout and....it felt a lot better! I felt pretty strong and not like I was about to cry like last time! Of course, this may have been helped by the fact that I was watching Toddlers and Tiaras while I was watching it, and wasn't really concentrating on my leg pain and more watching in disgust as mothers spent $1000s of dollars dressing up their spoiled children. Ew. even so, reality tv is addicting!

I'm going to try to do the arm stuff tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Question, when you do the third thing on the list, the "split squats" or something, do you do one 30-20-10 set with your right leg in front then another set with your left leg in front?

    I am doing that but not sure if that is right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, I've been doing 30 on right, the 30 on left, then 30 rest, but now that I think about it, I'm probably wrong...rats...

    ReplyDelete