Friday, February 25, 2011

56

Today was SUPER fun cuz it was raining! Actually, the rain was freezing and NOT so fun. oh well! But I did get to run with Jessie, which made it a ton better! My legs are still super sore from Weds. leg work, and my arms from yesterday and my abs. I'm basically sore all over, but i guess thats good. The soreness in my legs was pretty bad at first, but then subsided for the rest of the run. That may have been because I was so cold and wet I couldn't feel it! When I got back inside, my hands turned bright red from warmth! It was quite amusing!

I also did another ab set today. My abs were very sore, but I managed 2:15 plank, 1:30 each on side planks, 1:30 on 6 inches of fun and 20 reps of those leg up things, and various situps.

forgot my morning pulse - got to get on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment