Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Today I went on a wonderful run with Nina and Sabina! We met at the track and proceeded to run to FJ, and then back to the track via Grove. In total, it was a 52 minute run, and we ended it with 6 strides in the parking lot (the track was a tad too snowy). Ultimately, I ended up running 60 minutes, because after we finished I tried to drive into town for some last minute Christmas shopping, but there were absolutely no parking spaces, so I had to go back home and run into town.

My morning pulse was 60, which is higher than its been all week. Maybe from the hills?

Speaking of hills, my legs feel a tad tired, but not too much. They're more tired from today's run on top of the hills. I plan to do some nice stretching.

Happy Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment