Saturday, December 18, 2010

Up...up...up

I forgot how tiring hill drills are...it was weird, it wasn't that my muscles were hurting or anything, I just got really really tired. Nina, Brennan and I were on the hill for 30 minutes and something seconds today. We did springing, bounding and high knees/sprinting up, then stride to the tree, and then jog down. After about 15 minutes I started to get very very tired, and kind of lost it mentally. I think I got really bored, and couldn't really breathe very well, so my form felt like it deteriorated. Hopefully next week they'll feel better, and I can push myself a bit more!

Today, my abs are still a bit sore from circuits, and my hamstrings too, otherwise everything felt pretty good.

We warmed up with 15 minutes in the woods, and cooled down with 15 as well. So that's a total of 60 minutes running. It was fun to see Bo Julie and Allie there! And we cooled down with Rachel and Jessie and Eva, so it felt like xc all over again! I'll rest tomorrow, and hopefully be ready to go for Monday!

Total minutes this week: 319

Morning Pulse was 60 again - must've been the race that drove it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment