Monday, December 20, 2010

Snow!

Today it snowed! It made the workout so much more pleasant =) albeit a bit chillier!

Unfortunately, we were not able to use Babson today, which caused a brief period of distress because I forgot to bring spandex and only had sweatpants...but then Brennan saved the day because we ran to her house and she lent Nina and I spandex and some spiffy hats. Hats are a wonderful invention, and help a lot at keeping the snow out of your face!

We warmed up about 12 minutes so we wouldn't be late at the track. Then the workout was 1xmile, 1x1000, and 4x400. We paced okay...the mile was a bit rough, although we did run a 6:57, which was closer to 7 than we thought we would be. 1000 was like a second slow at 4:11, but it was close enough. And the 400's varied. The first was 92, then 96, 96, and then 94. I would like to note that I paced the 96's, and Brennan did the others!

Then we cooled down, I cooled down about 20 minutes. Running felt great today, I was a bit tired still from last week, but still feel pretty fresh! Total time today was about 50 minutes.

Morning heart rate - 13/14, so 52-56

No comments:

Post a Comment