Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snowy Sidewalks...

Today we had practice! After only 4 days off, I already missed track, so it was great to see everyone! Everyone else got to do 400's, but I had a B run, so I got Emily come with me! I ran for 40 minutes with her, down the sidewalks of Washington and various plowed streets. Its really really hard to run on semi-plowed sidewalks - it feels like running on sand! It really tired out my legs! So then Emily went home and I ran 20 more minutes by myself. Weirdly, my legs felt really tired, so I went slowly, and finished up with 6 and a half strides because I think they were too short, so I added on! Total B was 60 minutes, which may have been a bit long, but oh well....

Also - my ribs were acting weird. Maybe from the cold?

And morning heart rate - although not completely accurate, was 56.

No comments:

Post a Comment