Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Today was my first ever Christmas run! All these years I've been avoiding them, but it was really quite pleasant! I ran down the brook path out to the highschool, where I saw Priyanka and her dad running. I ran with them for a bit, which was very nice because I haven't run with Pri in a long time! Then I ran back down washington to Wellesley College, and around there a bit. I finished with 6 strides on Leighton. My running time was about 55 minutes. IT felt pretty good, maybe a bit sluggish, but refreshing. The ball of my foot also starting feeling sore, but only for like 10 minutes of the run.

Morning pulse was 56, but last night it was 48, so I don't know what happened there...

And I'm very excited because I got all sorts of running gear/ books/ stuff that I can't wait to use!!!

total this week was about 334

No comments:

Post a Comment