Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Tad Chilly...

So today's run was a nice base run, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I went with Rachel, Eva, and Nina, and Katya and Brennan came too, but they broke off. We ran the Waban Loop, assuming that we won't be able to run there very much longer, so we wanted to run it before it gets too icy! It was very pleasant, and added up to be 53 minutes. This was a tad longer than I would have wanted, but it was around the right time...Nina and I did 6 strides on the track after. We tried to pace out 20 second hundreds, which of course, felt fast, so we will see how tomorrow goes! I'm very very sore from circuits yesterday, pretty much all over. My legs, abs, arms, etc don't feel too great, but they didn't hurt while I was running too much, so hopefully it will subside enough by tomorrow that I won't notice it while I'm racing!

Racing - I think I've gotten used to the idea that I have to run tomorrow, so I'm not nearly as scared as yesterday. Still very very nervous, just not as much. Hopefully I can forget it and run my hardest and (hopefully) please myself.

My heart rate this morning was somewhat undetermined. I took a couple readings because I never trust myself counting right after I wake up - I'm always a bit groggy - and I got rates at 60, 64, and 68. I got 64 more often though, and I took it again after breakfast just for kicks, and it was 64. This is going up from yesterday, so I hope nothing bad is going on...


...and tomorrow - racing!

No comments:

Post a Comment