Friday, December 17, 2010

Longgggggggg run

Today's long run felt very very long. It wasn't that it hurt or anything, there was just a lot of stopping! But then Nina and Kevin and Chris and I broke off and did some nice spontaneous running, which made it all better! In total, I ran 66 minutes. I know this wasn't quite 15 minutes more than Wednesday's 53, but if my base is like 50, 66 is about 15 minutes above.

This morning my heart rate was 68. 8 more than yesterday. I guess my body didn't really like that race =) I'm still pretty sore too. Not from the race so much, but still from circuits. It's mostly in my hamstrings, but also in my arms and abs. My ribs feel bruised, which is odd, and I think its from the abs. But after my long run everything felt a lot looser, so I'm hoping it will all clear up! I made sure to go slowly on this run, and I think it really helped.

6 strides at the end.

I can't wait for hills tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment