Sunday, December 26, 2010

More Snow!

So today was Sunday, but since a big snowstorm is on the way, we were told to do our runs today instead of tomorrow. I did the flows workout, which was 2x5, 2.5 min rest, 2x3, 90 sec rest, 3x60, 30 sec rest. I warmed up with 15 minutes and then started. It was flurrying a bit, but not too much. I had to talk to myself to try and keep myself at the right pace, but i really have no idea how I was doing! I think I went a bit harder than last week, but then again last week felt pretty easy of the conversation- scale thing, so I guess it was fine. I wish I had run with Brennan though because she's probably better at pacing those types of things =) I slipped and fell after the first five minute segment, which was a bit of a downer, but I was fine. No bruises!

I cooled down for 20 minutes to get some extra mileage in before the snow. In total, thats like 63 minutes of running, and it felt pretty good. I felt wiped at the end of the cool down, but I was also cold, so that could have had something to do with it.

Heart rate this morning was 14/15, but I woke up again freaking out at the alarm clock. Last night was 52, so I think it jumped when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment