Friday, March 4, 2011

55

Today was probs about 6 miles. I ran 30ish minutes with Nina and Rachel, then they returned to school and I finished out 20 more to get to 55. I felt pretty good - but tired. I also did the arm strength workout - I decided not to do legs today because I just did them on Weds and want another day of "rest" from that workout. The arms were very tiring as well, but I do feel stronger than when I started out! Plus, Mr. Johnson complimented me on my form! Of course, it being 4:15 on a Friday, the Fitness Center got very awkward very fast to the point where it was me and a sophomore and that was it...so I finished up and left. Lucky for me, my mother couldn't pick me up, so I had to walk all the way home. I was exhausted, and literally almost fell asleep while walking. I did take a nap when I got home though!

I probably need 6ish miles to get to 39 for the week tomorrow.

Morning heart rate - 12

No comments:

Post a Comment