Tuesday, March 8, 2011

70

Today was a B +10 run, so I did 70 minutes. It was 8.2 miles when I mapped it out. Nina and Rachel and I ran the Pond Road loop, which took 55 minutes, and then I did 15 after dropping them at the highschool. I ran down the brookpath, which was FINALLY clear of ice! Today was a beautiful day too! Perfect temperature! Plus I've been in a really good mood all day! Don't know why, but its been nice! I also felt really good at the end of it! I was a bit tired when we started out, but that went away really quickly and I could've kept going when it was time to stop!

In the fitness center, I taught Nina the arm and leg strength workouts. My arms were definitely feeling stronger! Same with my legs! I added 5 lbs onto the leg stuff, which made it quite a bit harder. Nina and I started with the jump squats to concentrate on form, and I thought it was easier to do them then than at the end of the workout. However, they made it a bit more difficult to do the rest of the workout! We basically did the workout backwards, so jump squats, then the stationary lunges, then lunges, then squats.

Also - about the heartrate thing, I looked back at last week and saw that it spiked a couple of different times to 14 (from 12 at the end of the season), and is usually around 13 now. Today, for example, was between 12 and 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment