Monday, March 14, 2011

65

Today I did 65 in a rather interesting manner. I ran for 5 minutes in the lockerroom, waiting for Nina and Rachel! Then I had to run at every cross walk sign while waiting for the light. This was all because I had to be back for a doctor's appointment at 3:45 and had to somehow fit in a 65 minute run! Luckily I did it AND got in the car at 3:44! Early! Anyways, Nina, Rachel and I went down the aqueduct (!) and thru town. It was also snowing - which was quite annoying!

I'm not going to do abs today because I didn't get a chance and my doctor gave me a ton of shots and told me not to do anything that might exercise my arms (ie, planks) tonight because it might bruise - especially where they drew blood! Yay! So, in avoidance of a massive bruise, i shall let my abs rest tonight!

Morning heart rate: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment