Wednesday, March 23, 2011

long run

so to clarify, yesterday's run was a total of apx. 5.5-6 miles warm up/cool down, 3.5 of circuits, so 9-9.5 miles total.

Anyways, today was 86 minutes ( I did b +16). I had a very pleasant first 1/2 hour running with Nina, Eve, Caroline, Megan, Alex and Ashley. We played the movie game! I then stopped off at Waban because I knew i was going longer than everyone and I didn't wanna do another out and back from the highschool after everyone left - I find that hard mentally, knowing I have to run an extra 20 minutes...so I decided to distract myself today by going around waban. Then I went back the aqueduct and did 6 strides on the hill next to the outdoor bathrooms. Fun stuff. It was also very cold today. rough.

about 10.2 miles...according to map my run

also my calves KILL.

morning heart rate: 12/13

No comments:

Post a Comment