Tuesday, March 1, 2011

60

total of 60 minutes today with Brennan, Bo Julie and Allie! It was really fun running with Bo Julie and Allie again! I miss running with them! (I love running with Brennan too! :) We did the Pond Road loop, which we thought would be hilly, but wasn't too too bad! In total, it was 6.72 miles (mapmyrun.com!) which was pretty good! I later did like 5 minutes on a treadmill at this running clinic my mom wanted me to go to - they talked about nutrition and analyzed gait and foot structure, etc. Apparently, the raw patch of skin on my ankles is a result of too big shoes. Also - I apparently need orthodics because my arch is too big? idk... but it was fun to go to!

I also did the arm stuff today. Its definitely getting easier! And I think I'm gonna do legs tomorrow - too tired today/ too lazy!!

morning heart rate today - 12
morning heart rate yesterday - 13

No comments:

Post a Comment