Wednesday, March 2, 2011

57

Today I ran after I got home from school. I did that winding river road/ natick loop that we sometimes use for long runs, except since my house is closer, it was shorter. My quads were bothering me a bit, kinda sore, but I think that's cuz I didn't stretch enough yesterday. Also - I seem to have been running quite fast when I run on my own, and tiring myself out. Today was 6.6 miles, and done in 57 minutes, which was an 8.6 minute mile, and made me very tired. I think running with other people is better for me!

Then I did the leg strength stuff - not too too bad - I still feel a bit shaky on some of them, but I do think I'm getting stronger.

I also did ab strength, I got a bit stronger at that, though not too much, and ab exercies really bore me, and they hurt, so I feel like I should probably push myself a little more on that.

And morning heart rate was 14 (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment