Monday, March 21, 2011

First day of Outdoor!!!

As the title of this post suggests, today was the first day of outdoor spring track. Ironically, Outdoor track can also be termed "spring" track, and the weather was anything but "spring"ish. It snowed. And it was cold. And none of us were all that happy. I would like to point out that I have not worn gloves for 3 weeks, nor ear warmers for 4...I had to wear BOTH today...

Anyways, it was lovely seeing so many new (and old!) faces in the upper gym! Nina, Brennan and I went on a B run today. Brennan had already run in the morning, so she finished up with 39 minutes and I ran with her and Nina for that amount of time. Then I finished with 24 to get to 71 (I had been running at stoplights, etc to get more time) and ended with 5 uphill strides on Corda Hill. In total, it was 8.5/8.6 miles.

I then did some arms stuff - just the pulley thing and the arm-kick things, not running arms cuz I didn't have time. I'm gonna do those at home tonight. Along with abs...

Morning heart rate - 13

No comments:

Post a Comment