Monday, March 7, 2011

60

Today's run was lovely! It was quite nice out and I felt like I was a comfortable temperature - minus the wind, which made my hands quite chilly! But overall, it was not too bad! I felt really good today! My mom took me to get new shoes yesterday (because the foot doctor guy last week said that my shoes were way too big and the wrong type for my foot) and Marathon Sports got a little miffed that this doctor was saying these things, and he was quite arrogant, but then they looked at my form and how I ran, etc, and said that it looked like I was over pronating, but I was actually under pronating? Not sure how that works. But they said my aasics were too much support, so they fitted me for some brooks, which are acutally quite nice, and a lot lighter! I could definitely notice the weight difference when I was running today! Also - they said I have been tying my laces too tight, so I'm supposed to not do that too!

So the run was with Nina and Rachel, and it all felt really good! They ran for 45 minutes, and then I finished up the last 60 on my own. After I dropped them off, my calves started feeling kinda sore, which was odd, but they weren't too bad. Also, I don't really know what to make my "B." So far, I think I'm gonna go with 60 minutes - I was "pleasantly tired" after today's run, so I guess thats accurate!

After the run, I did an ab workout in the fitness center with Nina and Rachel. I surpassed all my previous records! I held a plank for 3:30!!!!!! That got me very excited! The others were longer too! I think my abs are definitely getting a lot stronger!!!!

Morning heart rate was 13 today and yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment