Tuesday, March 15, 2011

75

Today was a very lonely 75 minute run - my fault - I had a meeting after school that went on for AN HOUR and I didn't even get running till 3:50. Oh well...

I did get to wear shorts! SO fun! And I did my "waban inaugural run" except there was no one to share that excitement with...

Also - some niggles - my feet hurt? Its like the muscles in my feet are sore? And my big toe especially...also my calves are tired - not sure why...but they're definitely tired

BUT my heart rate is still low - 12 this morning, and yesterday at the doctors it was 60, but that was like 20 minutes after my run, and after walking around and such, which I thought was pretty good!

I also did leg strength today - no arms because I got a ton of shots yesterday, I'll do those tomorrow. Legs felt good and strong, abs ---not so much, but I did get to a 4:30 plank!

No comments:

Post a Comment