Tuesday, March 29, 2011

circuits

today was circuits yet again. Brennan and I got to wheel out the 400 on the grass, which was pretty exciting! Circuits, not so much. They were a bit more tiring than last week, probably because we "got right on the ground after strides to do abs!" I feel like I've been holding up pretty well though. The 400's, however, were a bit iffy. We were going for 80's, and would be on pace through the 300, but ended up with 85,83,85,82. I think the loop was a bit more than 400 meters when we actually ran around the cones (running around things makes larger arcs than sharp turns!) plus there was a lot of wind coming from one stretch, so while they were all 80 second effort, they were sadly not exactly 80 seconds. After circuits, I did a 30 minute cool down, bringing today's total to approximitely 7.5 miles. wohooo. Although I am exhausted, my legs feel pretty good and hopefully wont get sore tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment