Sunday, March 13, 2011

hilly tempo

Today I did my hilly tempo run on Pond Road. I was a tad scared going into it because I always dislike tempos and this one had HILLS in it, but it wasn't too too bad! I ended up warming up 2 miles to Pond Road, then doing 2.4 miles going down Pond Road and the turning around and coming back. I got very tired on the coming-back part because that part has more hills! Lets just say the tempo got a lot slower than tempo! But I kept checking my breathing, etc, and it all seemed ok - I may have been going a little fast but I can never tell when I'm alone!

I'm going to do abs later today - yesterday I did abs and legs. I did the legs with 5 lbs weights again, and they weren't sore at all today! They're definitely getting stronger! And I got my plank up to 4:05! It was exciting! New record!

Morning heart rate - 13

No comments:

Post a Comment