Saturday, March 26, 2011

hill drills at elm!

Today was hill drills at Elm Bank! I've missed those! Brennan and I warmed up 20 minutes, then hit the hills for 31. They felt really good, and I felt really powerful. Probably from those squats. The sprints/high knees felt especially good, although I always remember those being the worst part! It was also very very windy, making strides a tad hard, but otherwise it wasn't too bad! Can't wait till next week!

Then Brennan and I did our squat routine. For future reference, this KILLED right after hills. James and Kevin joined us for like 1/2 a set, then ditched, and Erica did the last set with us. Then we cooled down 20 and went home! Although it was already like 5:30 when I got home, which was so. weird.



morning heart rate: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment