Friday, March 18, 2011

drills

Today was very exciting because Brennan finally ran with me! It got me quite excited for track - I can't wait to start really training with her again!

We did drills today - again no power, so we did two sets of non-power. It all felt pretty good, but both of our calves were in pain. Not so much during the drills but while we were running. For this reason, we slowed down our cool down. Unfortunately, I didn't quite meet the mileage I wanted for today. I was aiming for 5, and we went 4.36. But then, if you include strides (which is legit running!) it could be rounded up to 4.5. So that means I need 8.5 tomorrow - or I could conceivably do less and some on Sunday. We shall seeee....

Also - I didn't do arm stuff cuz I wanted to walk home with Brennan and thus not be lonely in the fitness center, so I'll try to do those this weekend.

AND we saw Coach Kelley! It was a lovely surprise!

Morning Heart Rate - 13

No comments:

Post a Comment