Friday, January 28, 2011

An Actual Friday

Although it has felt like friday all week, today was actually Friday, and felt like a monday. These snow days are really messing me up!

Anyways, today was a long run, but since we are decreasing our mileage, it was "only" 81 minutes! We went down weston road (again...suprise suprise!) and made some nice loops around there. Then we ran back and did 6 strides in the parking lot.

Things felt good for most of the run today - I wasn't too tired until the very end, and my calves deceptively felt good for the first 75 minutes of the run. However, back on Washington street, all the sudden i felt something "crawl" up my calf, and it started hurting again! AGHHHH! I can't wait till the snow's gone!! But its not too painful, so I suppose I'll survive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment