Tuesday, January 4, 2011

LAST CIRCUITS!

Today was a much better day! I'm still a bit miffed about yesterday, but I'm going to try and put that behind me. I did circuits with Brennan today, just us two, because Ryan can't run :( And then the math wing was being used by hurdlers, but luckily I brought my HANDY DANDY YOGA MATS!!!! So we did them in the English Hallway. Except that was awkward because a lot of people kept walking by and since it was only brennan and I , it was a tad awkward. Especially the double leg eagles. SInce we were head to head to fit on the mats, it looked like we were worshipping some pagan god. oh well!

We completed two sets of abs and two of strength. We did 1:00 for abs and 0:30 for strength because thats what the sheet said. And we did 1:40 for the wall sits. I think I'm getting better at those! Overall, I didn't feel as tired as usual...hopefully that means I'm getting stronger and not just slacking off! The four hundreds at the end weren't that bad either. We ran a bit over 1:25 (forgot to set the watch until a couple seconds in, so it was probs 1:28) and then 1:30, then 1:28, then 1:28 again. These are faster than last time, which is promising!

15 up and 15 down



And my heart rate this morning was 13, around where it has been, so that's good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment