Saturday, January 1, 2011

FIRST RUN OF THE NEW YEAR!

Today was just a long run. But this was a very boring long run, in which I ran in one direction on Washington street into Natick for half an hour, then turned around and ran back, and then ran down linden, back on washington street, and into Wellesley College. In total, it was 80 minutes long, bringing my weekly total to 351. This is a 5% increase from last week. Mostly, my run today was pretty boring, and my legs were still pretty sore, so it felt uncomfortable, but not painful. It was also annoyingly warm out, so I was a bit mad for most of my run. Oh well, at the end I felt good, and stretched, and then sat in a car for an hour and a half...THAT hurt my legs! I couldn't walk when I got out of the car! I finished the run with 6 strides, each 20 seconds long because I did them on the streets with no hundred meter markers!

No comments:

Post a Comment