Tuesday, January 11, 2011

B Run

Today was a nice B Run. And although it had a bit too much stopping for my liking, it was nowhere near as much as we have had before. We had a pretty big group today, which was exciting! When we left the highschool, it was me, Rachel, Nina, Brennan, Allie, Dan, James, Kevin and Chris, but then we had to drop Dan off at Babson for his workout...But it was wonderful running with so many people! And we went the long Needham loop, which Kevin said was 7 miles, and walked up that HUGE hill because we didn't want to jeopardize our races :) But it felt lovely! My legs feel all refreshed and I didn't notice them at all today - no soreness or anything! We ended up doing 65 minutes, and I didn't feel tired at all! I love speed phase! To finish it up, we did 6 strides in the teacher parking lot.

First, I had a question about tomorrow - there is a snow day, and should we try for a B run? Or try to get to the gym for Canadians???

Also - the 600 on Thursday - should Brennan and I go for 1:48 (qualifying?) or faster? (I genuinely hope you won't say slower....)

Have a nice snow day!

morning hr - 12

No comments:

Post a Comment