Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Monday

I forgot to write yesterday, but here's what we did!

Brennan, Nina and I warmed up with 18 minutes, and it was FREEZING outside again! BRRRR! Then we all met on Washington for the workout. It was 4x200 at mile pace, (38,39,39,39) then 4x200 at 800 goal pace (36,37,38,37) then 4x200 at 400 pace (33,34,33,34). These were all really hard to pace because there were no 100 meter markers. And the rest was always iffy because there was so much traffic! Too many trackies on Washington Street! And then the last set of 200s was a bit of a struggle, I think my legs were still a tad tired from Saturday, and I was aiming for 32s, but couldn't get it.

We cooled down for 21 minutes

Mileage has the potential to be a bit low this week, so we added a little extra today, and I was going to go for more in the afternoon, but then calculated what the mileage should come out to be, and we would only be 34 minutes shy of last week by Sunday, so Brennan and I decided we would just do that on Sunday rather than double up on a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment