Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Snow Day!

Today I woke up and my father came running in to tell me I had a snow day! What fun! Of course, this, however, meant no practice... Because there was no practice, I ended up meeting Brennan at Tutto Italiano around 11ish to do our B Run! We ran for 65 minutes down Weston Road and around those back roads. They were actually pretty well plowed! We wore our yak trax and stylish hats to keep out the snow. Speaking of snow, it was strangely sunny and snowing at the same time! We also experienced quite a few white outs from trees!

At the end of the run, I was able to do 6 strides on Cottage Street because it had been plowed pretty well. However, I do not think they were all a full 100 meters. My legs were pretty sore today too - I think because I did not stretch enough after the race yesterday. I actually couldn't really stretch that much because my knee was in quite a lot of pain. Its feeling better today, but its still sore, and then I tripped on the ice and fell on it again...oh well!

I forgot my morning pulse again - Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment