Friday, January 7, 2011

another very long run!

And then today was the long run of the week! Brennan and I started out with James and Dan on an "adventure run" of sorts. We ran on Linden and Weston road while Dan greeted each and every person he saw, and finally made it to Boulder Brook, where we "adventured" on some ice for a while. Then Brennan and I broke off to allow Dan and James to finish their B run. We basically ran around the backroads of Weston for half an hour before turning back and going to the track. There, we did some very icy strides on the back straightaway. The run was a total of 85 minutes.

My heart rate this morning seemed to be 14, but was 13 during history class :)

And my legs are sore - I'm not sure if this is from yesterday or canadians or whatnot, but they were a tad uncomfortable during the run. Hopefully it'll clear up before hills tomorrow.

Also, I would like to state that I would prefer NOT to run the 600 against Brennan next week (a rumor I heard!)I do not want to run a 600 basically, and if I have to run against Brennan, I would rather run with her in a 1000 or a mile because then we could pace each other! I simply do not think this 600 would be a very fun endeavor.....

No comments:

Post a Comment