Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday- YUCK

It is GROSS out today! Actually, disgusting! So practice was canceled because all after school stuff was canceled. I ended up going to BSC with my mother and brother. We all went on the treadmills, and it must have been quite a sight...

After 5 minutes Brennan showed up, so she kept me company after my family abandoned me - for some reason they didn't want to work out for the whole 65 minutes :) I struggled a bit trying to read, and having my book swept off the treadmill... Brennan and I spent most of the time watching strange music videos and dance-running, which also must have been quite the sight! In all, I did 65 minutes, and then 6 strides for 20 seconds each at 10mph. The total run was done at 7 mph.

Morning hr - 11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment