Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Birthday!!

Today was my birthday! I turned 17, which sounds really really old... well, a lot older than 16!

Anyways, we warmed up with 15, and then did some drills inside. Those were good, I felt find "staying on the balls of my feet" so i guess that means I already do it? Well, we did a lot of skipping and high knees and such and my legs are a tad tired, so hopefully they will recuperate by tomorrow. Then we cooled down with 15 (With Allie!) and that was it....

Tomorrow: we are racing Milton and I am racing the mile. My goal: sub 5:40 - splits are 42.5. I need to go out conservatively and KEEP UP PACE! There, now I have it written down and have to do it.

and I forgot my hr this morning because...well....i just forgot. But it was 13 during bio when I was bored, if that counts for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment